Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Summer is here, and we need your help!
We don't need to remove the rc-xd it just needs to be made better. Shuriken is a good meme weapon. We don't need to remove any of the T weapons, none of them are broken from what i know, and only need a few easy to do changes to make them better.

There are some pretty gross looking playermodels from what i have seen, everyone wants garbage on here for some reason, but i just want to say, Please no more godzilla situations, if you are gonna put garbage in the server, atleast give it a spray from some Lysol or something.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Summer is here, and we need your help! - by ~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ - 06-19-2018, 10:45 PM