Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Summer is here, and we need your help!
(06-19-2018, 05:39 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Welcome to my response...
Thanks for your response, Matt. I've read your post, and will do everything I can to make sure your concerns are met.

(06-19-2018, 05:59 PM)Aiser Wrote: [server stuff]

Thanks for your response, Aiser. I think a rotating "crash" map every two weeks is a good idea, and hope we can stay on top of that (assuming we decide to implement that). Fastfood is a map I can only stomach once a day. I'll see what we can do regarding the trolling rules and harassment as well.

(06-19-2018, 06:29 PM)Gabe Wrote: [bullet points]
Thanks for your response, Gabe. The time added per kill can be a bit ridiculous, especially if there is only one Traitor left, and they're just wandering around like an idiot. Removing bird cam is something that should be done. And we definitely need to find out why the server seems to be crashing more frequently as of late. Golden Deagle will not be added (my words, not an actual decision), and Outpost should be burned from our memory banks.

(06-19-2018, 07:29 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: [Silly European male complaint...]
Thanks for your response King Tiger Ace Fasda22 (maybe go back to your old name...). I read your post, and you're obviously not the only person who has a complaint against the shotgun and Bull$hite. We'll see what can be done to balance it with the rest of the weapons

(06-19-2018, 07:52 PM)Foxka Wrote: remove the grapple hook so we don't have to worry about map exploits anymore
Thanks for your reply, Foxka. That probably won't happen, but we'll put it to a vote ;)

(06-19-2018, 09:48 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: [post that rivals mine in length]
Thanks for your response, Nicky. Like I said earlier, we're discussing ways to reduce the length of bans for first time offenders, and for frequenters of the server. We have to find a balance between fun and fair. If you (or anyone else) has any suggestions, feel free to shoot them our way.

(06-19-2018, 10:45 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: [T weapon and player model concerns]
Thanks for your response, BlackCatTheGreat. The only broken T weapon that I'm aware of us is the poison dart gun. Other than that, we should be fine there. I can agree, if we do decide to add a trash new player model, we need to make sure to disinfect it before having people wear it.

(06-20-2018, 07:07 AM)ExiledShadows Wrote: [server concerns]

Thanks for your response, ExiledShadows. TTT can get repetitive and boring quickly, so it's important to not burn yourself out. Your criticisms are valid and welcome without chastisement. If you find a staff member not holding up their end of the MOTD, I challenge you, and everyone who joins our server, to hold them accountable. Don't be a donkey about it, but calmly and politely let them know that the MOTD is there for a reason. If that doesn't help, the staff abuse subforum is there. Trust me, I know...

(06-20-2018, 10:36 AM)Traitor Wrote: [server concerns]
Thanks for your response, Traitor. I too hope that not just staff, but server activity picks up during the summer months. I have also been an advocate for the return of the map rotation, and (to piggyback off of what Hillrop said) adding the rock the vote function is an idea that can help the server stay away from trash maps, like fastfood and outpost.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Summer is here, and we need your help! - by EpicGuy - 06-20-2018, 02:08 PM