Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missile Launcher Addon
I decided to make a seperate thread altogether for the Missile Launcher I brought up in my thread about the Slow-motion Round End suggestion. If you haven't looked, the Missile Launcher is a T weapon I spotted on the Carbon Castles server (forgive me avi), and it is really a lot of fun to use if you can get a hit. Think of it as a weapon you can buy from the T Shop as a Traitor, the Missile Launcher comes with only one shot, so if you don't control it properly and fly it into a wall, you've wasted a credit. It can be remotelly controlled upon charging it up for about one second to fire, flying at a fast speed from your position, able to be controlled until it comes in contact with a player, prop, or wall (invisible walls count too), and it will only last for 30 seconds before it explodes on its own. While it does seem like very nice and powerful weapon to use, there is the cons of it, being that you can't shoot it through a vent or small hole, you are shown holding a missile launcher from anyone that looks at you while it is equipped, and it can kill fellow Traitors, so you have to be careful of who you hit. (On Carbon Castles they added a feature that allows you to see fellow detectives/traitors's outlines colored blue or red when on that team, mainly to avoid people killing other traitors from missles I believe, but I think personally it should be kept without that feature to even the power and risk of the weapon, so people couldn't say its too overpowered for the server)

I think it would make a very fun and great feature to have, bringing really cool kills to see or very funny deaths to watch, and I'd like to hear what you all think about it! Do you love the idea of it and want to see it in Dink's TTT server? Or do you want to keep it out? Give your answer and lets talk about it! ヽ(ヅ)ノ

(PS, I'm not exactly sure if it can be found in these addons, but I can ask around if the community is interested in having it as a T weapon. ( https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/file...1100347607 ) You can also test it out yourself if you want in their server!
I will repost what I said on the other post you made:
As for the Missile Launcher, Im not a fan of that T weapon. Also, the weapon you saw on Carbon was different than what the original weapon is. The original Missile launcher has no charge meter, infinite time to fly around, and a tinted red screen as you control the rocket. The one on Carbon was edited to have a 1 second charge bar (where you hold your mouse down to charge the bar before it shoots the rocket), 30 seconds to fly around before it automatically explodes wherever it's at, and the tinted red screen was removed to prevent accidentally rdming your T buddies (because it was hard to see the T over their head with the red screen). So even if this weapon was considered being added and you wanted these things, someone would have to edit the code for it.

(06-22-2018, 06:27 PM)Conspireing Wrote: (On Carbon Castles they added a feature that allows you to see fellow detectives/traitors's outlines colored blue or red when on that team, mainly to avoid people killing other traitors from missles I believe, but I think personally it should be kept without that feature to even the power and risk of the weapon, so people couldn't say its too overpowered for the server)
The red and blue outline that outlines your teammates you can see when you're either a detective(blue) or traitor(red) is a separate addon from the missile launcher.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(06-22-2018, 06:50 PM)Avi Wrote: I will repost what I said on the other post you made:
As for the Missile Launcher, Im not a fan of that T weapon. Also, the weapon you saw on Carbon was different than what the original weapon is. The original Missile launcher has no charge meter, infinite time to fly around, and a tinted red screen as you control the rocket. The one on Carbon was edited to have a 1 second charge bar (where you hold your mouse down to charge the bar before it shoots the rocket), 30 seconds to fly around before it automatically explodes wherever it's at, and the tinted red screen was removed to prevent accidentally rdming your T buddies (because it was hard to see the T over their head with the red screen). So even if this weapon was considered being added and you wanted these things, someone would have to edit the code for it.

(06-22-2018, 06:27 PM)Conspireing Wrote: (On Carbon Castles they added a feature that allows you to see fellow detectives/traitors's outlines colored blue or red when on that team, mainly to avoid people killing other traitors from missles I believe, but I think personally it should be kept without that feature to even the power and risk of the weapon, so people couldn't say its too overpowered for the server)
The red and blue outline that outlines your teammates you can see when you're either a detective(blue) or traitor(red) is a separate addon from the missile launcher.
Yeah I knew, I just did a bad job describing it was a seperate one (・・;)