Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report menu bug
So, occasionally I am having this bug with the reporting system, it is quite annoying and is forcing me to relog or wait out a map change as during this bug I am fully incapable of controlling my man.

The bug happens when I am answering a report from victim A, while typing the response to victim A, victim B also reports me. Victim B's report does not appear on the response screen however after finishing my part on Victim A's report the screen stays stuck stating that the response had been submitted. It wants me to respond to Victim B's report but I cannot do so due to having no capability of going to this report. The only way that can fix, where I can answer Victim B's report is by relogging but that costs me my score. (Wich is quite annoying if it happens mid-map and I had a good round), or by waiting till the next map loads, usually forcing me to stay "AFK" for a round due to the report menu not closing in any way. Not to mention I have no way of alerting staff directly on whats happening wich can potentially get me banned.

I do not have any screenshots of this event, I will grab these once this happens again, if required.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
This in an extremely common issue lately

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
If you have two or more reports against you, you'll often have to disconnect and reconncect to answer the other report(s). If you have to reconnect, we won't ban you (obviously).
Yup. Very annoying issue, especially when I'm about to win a map. I have to quit and rejoin.

Perhaps the most annoying thing is when I get a false report against me, in addition to a real report. I then have to quit out, lose my win, and rejoin just to answer someone calling me a "poopie head."
Had this one more than once, but was afraid to leave the server because I thought I would be banned for RDM and leave without giving an explanation.
I understand that the staff are aware of this issue now, but my problem lies with the people that do not understand it and are afraid to get banned if they do relog, basicly running them in a corner where they cant get out of. I made this post with the sole intention of making this issue clear to everyone and if there were possible fixes for this without being forced to relog (Wich does not seem to be the case sadly). It is still the situation of being reported twice and then losing all your score because of it due to this bug wich is still quite annoying.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(06-22-2018, 11:20 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Yup. Very annoying issue, especially when I'm about to win a map. I have to quit and rejoin.

Perhaps the most annoying thing is when I get a false report against me, in addition to a real report. I then have to quit out, lose my win, and rejoin just to answer someone calling me a "poopie head."

That was me, sorry.
(06-22-2018, 08:43 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: If you have two or more reports against you, you'll often have to disconnect and reconncect to answer the other report(s). If you have to reconnect, we won't ban you (obviously).

+1 I have experienced this bug on numerous occasions it is very annoying.