Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's your Booooy!!!
Hi! I'm Anthony also known as Joker, usually for my very funny and sarcastic demeanor. I am a husband to an amazing wife and a father to two awesome kids! I have a princess named Jade who is five and a little prince that's almost two named Anthony jr. Although I work Monday through Friday and spend a lot of time with my wonderful family I always try to make time for my favorite hobby, or as my wife likes to call it “my favorite addiction”, gaming! I started playing video games when I was about five years old so, I have about twenty years of experience. I started off playing games like Crash Bandicoot, Donkey Kong, and Mario Brothers; however,  I have now graduated to games such as Battlefield, Grand Theft Auto, and one of my personal favorites Gmod/Prop Hunt. I spend most of my free time, with all of you people here, on my favorite game and always on the Dinkleberg's server.
Welcome to the forums Joker. Enjoy your stay.
Huh thought you only had one, good to see your a good father/husband
Welcome to the forums Joker!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Welcome Joker
[Image: giphy.gif]