Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demote EpicGuy
EpicGuy

Admin

Shitty Admin

4:45 pm EST 6/23/18

Everyone in the Server

EpicGuy added 1 autoslays to You with the reason : 'Ladder blocking isn't KOSable. Just go in the opposite direction'

I was going up a ladder corridor on the TTT map dolls. As I was going up the ladder there was a player by the name of Young Zero on top of my head blocking me from getting off the ladder. I issued the Ladderblocking warning and continued by counting down to 0 from 3 (3...2...1) and killed him. EpicGuy had all the evidence he needed and he issued a slay based on the saying that "Ladder blocking isn't KOSable. Just go in the opposite direction." If this is true why is door blocking KOSable and not ladderblocking?
Unacceptable Behavior.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...demote.JPG
evidence? any of it?

Also, I can tell you are very upset. But it'd be better if you were more formal. thx.

Also, Also, ladder blocking is kosable if there isn't any other way around.(idk the context, but that's my opinion from the info given).
former admin2
Uh what

@EpicGuy

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
completely unacceptable behavior
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(06-23-2018, 03:51 PM)Deadpool Wrote: evidence? any of it?

Also, I can tell you are very upset. But it'd be better if you were more formal. thx.

Also, Also, ladder blocking is kosable if there isn't any other way around.(idk the context, but that's my opinion from the info given).

[Image: epicguy_demote.JPG?width=400&height=31]
+1 im new here but this behavior is unacceptable

My Maps
been here since September 2016
(06-23-2018, 03:57 PM)Wambo Wrote:

10/10 context provided
(06-23-2018, 04:00 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(06-23-2018, 03:57 PM)Wambo Wrote:

10/10 context provided

Reread post for context ^^^

Reread post for context ^^^
just gonna close this shitpost now.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
"Another one" - DJ Khaled

Aw shucks. I spent too much time on this and Scoovie locked the thread. I'll post this anyway.

Two quick things: I don't plan on accepting your friend request on the forums. Hillrop, stop liking every post, goober.

Some context for all of you asking for it. We were playing on de_dolls. The ladder was the main ladder in the closet. I added a slay to Wambo because he was adamant that ladder blocking was KOSable. I told him to find the line in the MOTD that says that ladder blocking was KOSable. He didn't do that but said that ladder blocking is the same thing as door blocking. Well, it's not. One's blocking a ladder, one is blocking a door. But there are some similarities, I'll give you that. I still challenge him to find that line. Then I told him to spec me in game. I was near a ladder. I wanted to show him how stupid his reasoning was. Unfortunately, I was not able to sway his mind. He still thought that ladder blocking was KOSable. Well, I'll try again.

If you're on a ladder, there's got to be a way back from whence you came. In your case, it would be back down the ladder. No one was blocking you from below. Someone was blocking you from above. I don't see what's so hard to understand. I'll add some arrows to a few screenshots I took so you know what I'm talking about because it's clear from this thread that you have no idea how to think critically. The last screenshot is my favorite.

I also took the liberty of recording the death scene so people know that you're a muppet, and could have gone down the ladder, walked around the corner, and go up either the ramp or get this, the other ladder.

If it pleases the Admins, I'd like to not be demoted. Oh wait, I'm an Admin now!

https://imgur.com/a/E8vTEbq

https://youtu.be/gl5DGYX4ewM