Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving the community.
Hey people. I've been with this community for over three years, and as of late I've been progressively moving away from playing on the server. Only in the last fortnight, has it become clear to me that I'll be unlikely to play on this server much at all in the coming months. Since then, I've been getting involved with other things in my neighbourhood(s), working on some things with schooling and family, and other bits of education. 

I've only come to notice now that I can play some online games for a few weeks, months or what have you, but I do lose interest later on due to social and preferential forces. (Pretty much I'm an unreliable committed staff for a community like this haha)

I figured, since my juvenile interest in this game/modification of another game (Garry's Mod) has waned considerably in the last three years, and since I'm not going to be on or care to be on the server, it's best if I leave the community. I may, and I've said this before without living up to it, but I may play once, twice or hell, if I'm really interested, a few more times come August. Keep in mind, I love this community, there's been a great deal that's happened here and everyone one of you has contributed in a great way to making this a special and amazing community for players new and "senior". When I played here maybe a week ago, I had a fair bit of fun (even though I suck at playing haha), just as I would've three years ago, albeit the weapons and point shop is different, along with an XP system and all. (and a lack of DM now since it increased the loading times for maps/rounds)

I wish every one of you the best (,and be sure to kick some ass)
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Sad to see you go, I wish you luck in your future endeavors :)
Come back so I can stab you every once in a while, kay fam?
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I wish we had the chance to catch up since 2016. But, I wish you too the best, gl
former admin2
I’ll see you around buddy. You’re always welcome back. Best of luck in your future endeavors!
I'll miss ya!! Also if you need anything pm me on steam or discord and i'll see what I can do! Take it easy. <3
[Image: giphy.gif]
Life happens, my man. Take care, General Lee and please come visit! I'll miss ya, bud!