Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Application
I like to see that you don't just have the minimum 80 hours. You've got an extra 35 hours which is great. Dink and I will get you a response in the coming days! Keep getting current staff and regular players to post in your favor in the meantime - the more the merrier!
+1, Crazy that he isn't already. Extremely helpful, funny as shit, and a great addition to our family. :D
+1

Loyal towards players and staff; also use his donor ability very well once staffs aren't online (Before I became one).
From what I've seen of you (scarce as it may be since I don't play PH often) you've been a very good user and have definitely earned that +1. I think you could get a TTT trusted too if you made an app for it. I'd +1 you for that too.
+1

Because why not?
[Image: running-shaggy.gif]
(07-01-2018, 01:05 PM)Doug Dimmadome Wrote: +1

Because why not?

Stop being terrible.
Haven't played with you much because of my activity but it's increasing , from the times i've played with you , you've seemed chill so i guess +1 from me.
Congrats, Voss! We've decided to promote you to Trusted! Take a look at our staff guidelines thread to get started and we wish you the best of luck! Expect to be promoted on the server soon!