Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eternal's Ghosting
Offender's Name: Eternal

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103253490

Potential Witnesses: Stingray and Monkeydog

Reason to Ban: Blatant Ghosting

Proof: Attahed File

Other: I'm not on the forums often but I felt like it this time, why not. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

[Video: https://media.giphy.com/media/Kuglu1pFe0...gifhttp://]
Spooky - I'm at work tho

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-26-2018, 02:10 PM)Shadowdragonss Wrote: Offender's Name: Eternal

Greetings, it's Eternal I apologize for ghosting. It was a flaw that I created. However in my defense I apologized. I said it in spectator mode so I can assist him and in addition, I made a mistake I meant to say !p Papi PLACE DOWN THE C4 and I forgot to place down the P. It was a 1v1 scenario and my t buddy was delaying. I believe no one actually PM'ed EOE saying that he was a traitor. He threw a Slam which gave away his position. Due to the fact it was a 1v1 I was typing immediately to assist.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(06-26-2018, 03:03 PM)Eternal Wrote:
(06-26-2018, 02:10 PM)Shadowdragonss Wrote: Offender's Name: Eternal

Greetings, it's Eternal I apologize for ghosting. It was a flaw that I created. However in my defense I apologized. I said it in spectator mode so I can assist him and in addition, I made a mistake I meant to say !p Papi PLACE DOWN THE C4 and I forgot to place down the P. It was a 1v1 scenario and my t buddy was delaying. I believe no one actually PM'ed EOE saying that he was a traitor. He threw a Slam which gave away his position. Due to the fact it was a 1v1 I was typing immediately to assist.

Admitted to ghosting and you understood what the consequences were for it. The circumstances are completely irrelevant because you (an innocent) attempted to aid your opponent (a traitor). Buddy or not, this is unacceptable. Can we be rid of him now?
Calm down exiled

Eternal, consider this your warning. You are only allowed to pm in game information if you were a T to another T saying your body location, nothing else, including wherther or not someone is in that room at the time or any other relevant info.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon