Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd time is the charm!
(06-26-2018, 09:17 PM)Depressed Little Cthulhu Wrote: +1

He is one of the nicest people on the server and he deserves trusted. The server could use more trusted anyway and hes is on pretty frequently so he would be a great addition. Hope you get it bud good luck.  :) :P :) .

Thanks Cthulu, :D  Heart Heart Heart
+1
Anytime I've been on in the morning, he's always been there. we've braved the morning madness together, he's been getting quite familiar with the rules and knowing what's illegal. He's also been around quite a bit of staff as well. 

I support Mosh being trusted.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mosh you have changed so much in the last month. It makes me very happy to see you be a positive member of this community. I love that when a new player asks for help your one of the first few people to actually try to help them now. I also love that you have learned to control your self with the permissions you have as donor. You have become very helpful when so few staff are online when it comes to dealing with mic and chat spammers. while we have to deal with more serious issues. You have a +1 from me and i hope that when and if you get trusted you make me proud.
(06-26-2018, 09:37 PM)Harvey Dent Wrote: +1
Anytime I've been on in the morning, he's always been there. we've braved the morning madness together, he's been getting quite familiar with the rules and knowing what's illegal. He's also been around quite a bit of staff as well. 

I support Mosh being trusted.

We shall forever be the Monday Morning Mosh Madness Mock Mod's. XD

(06-26-2018, 09:40 PM)Daddy Shank Wrote: Mosh you have changed so much in the last month. It makes me very happy to see you be a positive member of this community. I love that when a new player asks for help your one of the first few people to actually try to help them now. I also love that you have learned to control your self with the permissions you have as donor. You have become very helpful when so few staff are online when it comes to dealing with mic and chat spammers. while we have to deal with more serious issues. You have a +1 from me and i hope that when and if you get trusted you make me proud.

Thank you shank! Means the world. :D  :D
Make sure to link in previous staff apps
+1 from me. Has the hours, doesn't cause trouble, and helps others. Also, Mosh has hung out with several staff members over time on the server and knows where the illegal spots are as well.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 he is an awesome person and he is always helpful when ever im on the server, and he doesnt take no crap from anyone! he make sure everyone is respectful and following the rules!!
(06-26-2018, 10:58 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Make sure to link in previous staff apps

Is there a way to find my old posts? I can't seem to find them.

(06-27-2018, 12:09 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: +1 from me. Has the hours, doesn't cause trouble, and helps others. Also, Mosh has hung out with several staff members over time on the server and knows where the illegal spots are as well.

Thanks Ultra Fish! That means a lot.

(06-27-2018, 06:42 AM)Imperial_E46 Wrote: +1 he is an awesome person and he is always helpful when ever im on the server, and he doesnt take no crap from anyone! he make sure everyone is respectful and following the rules!!

Thanks Imperial, much appreciated!

(06-26-2018, 10:58 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Make sure to link in previous staff apps

Cancel that, I got them now.
+1 he's a fun little meme lord that helps keep the cancerous memelords in line
+1

Chloe needs no words for introduction he is a legend up there with Midnight and Shank