Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd time is the charm!
(06-27-2018, 10:50 AM)[yellow]Nuru Wrote: +1 he's a fun little meme lord that helps keep the cancerous memelords in line

Thanks Nuru!

(06-27-2018, 10:51 AM)§5Tyler§4Ninja§3Wolf Wrote: +1

Chloe needs no words for introduction he is a legend up there with Midnight and Shank

Woot Thanks Tyler!
you can have my +1 mosh
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
[Image: elGWzXq.png]
(06-27-2018, 11:26 AM)§4✪[pink]Radify Wrote: you can have my +1 mosh

Thank you radify!
+1

Chloe is very attentive and friendly, and he is on often. Would be great to make him trusted.

(plus, who doesn't like birbs?)
(06-29-2018, 09:39 AM)[yellow]TADICA Wrote: +1

Chloe is very attentive and friendly, and he is on often.  Would be great to make him trusted.

(plus, who doesn't like birbs?)

Thanks for the +1!
+1 --

Serious attitude change from when I first met, and for the better. Chill person, helps people out, and is on a lot of the time.  I'd enjoy having him on the staff of the server.
Third times the charm, right?  :P
-Bee
Heart Bee Heart
(06-29-2018, 10:04 AM)[Pink] Mami Bee Wrote: +1 --

Serious attitude change from when I first met, and for the better. Chill person, helps people out, and is on a lot of the time.  I'd enjoy having him on the staff of the server.
Third times the charm, right?  :P
-Bee

Thanks Beeeeee :D

Do ya like Jazz?
+1 Mosh is always friendly to everyone, he knows the rules and enforces them as needed, and he helps others when they need it.
(06-29-2018, 03:15 PM)§5_Voxie_ Wrote: +1 Mosh is always friendly to everyone, he knows the rules and enforces them as needed, and he helps others when they need it.

Thanks Voxie! That means a lot. :)
+1 always a big help when few staff members are on , friendly , but has less chloe skins then me :D