My unban request!
(06-27-2018, 04:54 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: My only thought being some won't have a picture of the person, but if it was that said admins would excuse themselves because they don't know the person then it'd be a fine policy.

As is, -1 you lied in the ban req of what was a mass rdm of AFKs case

I was already banned for a week for RDM'ing them, and mods were aware I was lying so I figured it was no news. 
This ban appeal is for the permanent ban. I already thought that I was being slain for the possibility of having killed all three, but if this is incorrect and the mods would like to raise the ban length for the RDM case, go right ahead. But the reason for the perma was "toxicity" not "mass RDM".

And just you wait, admins will change the ban reason to "mass RDM" as an excuse to keep me banned and leave it at that lmao

I'll raise a deal. If you unban me, I will try and prevent myself from starting drama as well as I can, but in return I ask the staff I have problems with to drop all the drama they use against me on a daily basis, effectively starting a "clean slate". I won't talk shit about staff or the server's vitality anymore as I used to. I'll be as innocent as a pre-teen girl at a school dance.
But I don't know if it's even possible for those staff, or at least easy for them. They really do hate my guts.
Even if I don't get unbanned, I just wish for people to stop hating on me. It really does infringe on my ability to become a better person when past events and drama keep getting brought up, or when they insult me. And believe me, I've been actively trying to do so.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]

Messages In This Thread
My unban request! - by Setro - 06-27-2018, 03:45 PM
RE: My unban request! - by queef commando - 06-27-2018, 04:24 PM
RE: My unban request! - by Traitor - 06-27-2018, 04:49 PM
RE: My unban request! - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 06-27-2018, 04:54 PM
RE: My unban request! - by Setro - 06-27-2018, 05:04 PM
RE: My unban request! - by ReThink - 06-27-2018, 05:56 PM
RE: My unban request! - by Zephyr - 06-27-2018, 06:17 PM
RE: My unban request! - by ExiledShadows - 06-27-2018, 05:33 PM
RE: My unban request! - by Wambo - 06-27-2018, 08:44 PM
RE: My unban request! - by Scoovie - 06-28-2018, 06:08 PM