Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Request for Trystan
Offender's Name: Trystan

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_1:0:175175363

Potential Witnesses: 

Reason to Ban: Harrassment / trolling

Proof:  https://imgur.com/a/PnRlcGA                  https://steamcommunity.com/id/CS_Aiser/ (Newest comment on my profile)

Other: Three separate and targeted attempts at harassment and trolling.
How is that ban worthy.
I honestly don't even care any more if that is the kind of attitude you are going to have to this kind of report. It is harassment plain and simple. It is against the rules. Then again you of all people wouldn't understand that.

He is literally targeting me out of spite and harassing me using details of my declined trusted application.
This is very clearly harassment. @Trystan consider this your warning. Any further harassment will result in a day ban, and subsequently a week ban.
(06-27-2018, 07:28 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: This is very clearly harassment. @Trystan consider this your warning. Any further harassment will result in a day ban, and subsequently a week ban.

You dont know all the details, Aiser came after me first, harassing me and contuining calling me salty and showing the whole server my report response and laughing at me. So I came back after him, we argued, then it was over. About 10 minutes later, he brought up my name again, harassing me for no reason. So i attacked him again. He started all of this. He starts the shit but cant handle it back.

@nopleez

@Aiser  @EpicGuy
(06-27-2018, 07:35 PM)Trystan Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 07:28 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: This is very clearly harassment. @Trystan consider this your warning. Any further harassment will result in a day ban, and subsequently a week ban.

You dont know all the details, Aiser came after me first, harassing me and contuining calling me salty and showing the whole server my report response and laughing at me. So I came back after him, we argued, then it was over. About 10 minutes later, he brought up my name again, harassing me for no reason. So i attacked him again. He started all of this. He starts the shit but cant handle it back.

@nopleez

@Aiser  @EpicGuy

Sounds about right.
sounds like aiser threw a pillow but trystan threw a brick back at him
“I can only do 1/2 of a nut smh” -Hitler probably
[Image: SFoTi63.jpg]

My Maps
been here since September 2016
Ok. This is information that wasn’t given to me. Can both of you stop? It’s a TTT server. There’s not much that should be happening around here, but recently it seems that everything is happening