Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A frequent issue
(06-28-2018, 10:22 AM)ReThink Wrote: @ExiledShadows I mean, it is his server. At the end of the day he has the final say in how he wants things to be run.

You can’t have a perfectly efficient system, it’s just not feasible. There will be the occasional disconnect and disagreement even with an ideal system. Not defending what we have now; im just merely saying that instance isn’t particularly shocking or out of the norm.

Plus we don’t know everything that’s going on with Dink and staff, so looks can be deceiving.
@"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" might be able to provide some context, but tbh it doesn’t really seem bad imo.

The unexplained interventions time and time again don't really help. It festers and becomes the situation we have now. It doesn't need to be Dinkleberg vs the admins and it doesn't need to be regular users vs moderators and test mods. If they were given insight behind some of the choices made perhaps it wouldn't be like this. You can't run a business and not tell your managers what's going on with the business. It's just a really poor way to do things. I'm also not saying be transparent. There are decisions that aren't our business, but from what I understand admins have almost no say in what happens where Dink is involved. It's almost as if he doesn't trust them to critically think and make decisions.

Now if anyone doesn't like what I say they're more than welcome to come up to me and explain it to me, but I'd like to not delete this thread because it addresses an important issue like it or not. It had to be done one day so why not now?

I see people clicking it, so why not at least give some sort of input, lest this go unresolved.

Messages In This Thread
A frequent issue - by ExiledShadows - 06-28-2018, 09:51 AM
RE: A frequent issue - by ReThink - 06-28-2018, 10:22 AM
RE: A frequent issue - by ExiledShadows - 06-28-2018, 10:34 AM
RE: A frequent issue - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 06-28-2018, 12:15 PM
RE: A frequent issue - by ExiledShadows - 06-28-2018, 12:45 PM
RE: A frequent issue - by Wambo - 06-28-2018, 12:56 PM