Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Request Aiser
Hello, I feel like Aiser needs to change, especially with what happened on the forums yesterday. I mean he is at -42 reputation. All his comments on Foxka resign post was uncessary, hostile, and rude. He believes he can do whatever he wants. He is toxic, he loves jumping around the rules and laughing at your face about it. He starts a lot of fights and when people fight back, he cries to the staff. Everyone know what Aiser does and is. If you want the server on the right course back to what it use to be. A warning or more is need on aiser.
Please follow the format and then repost.
(06-28-2018, 05:48 PM)Dalek Emperor Wrote: Please follow the format and then repost.
Im good, nothing will happen anyway. We have a serious problem and you guys just worry about the format.
(06-28-2018, 05:49 PM)Trystan Wrote:
(06-28-2018, 05:48 PM)Dalek Emperor Wrote: Please follow the format and then repost.
Im good, nothing will happen anyway. We have a serious problem and you guys just worry about the format.

Then why post, if you dont think anything will happen then dont bother adding anything to the forums. If you want something to happen gather evidence make a real report and try to get something done.
We're here to help and make changes when needed, but if you're not going to put any effort into the ban request we don't have enough information to go on. Thanks.
Use the format. People who live in a glass house shouldn't throw stones....
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
This is a petty fight between you two, I believe the last thread told you both to knock it off

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-28-2018, 05:39 PM)Trystan Wrote: Hello, I feel like Aiser needs to change, especially with what happened on the forums yesterday. I mean he is at -42 reputation. All his comments on Foxka resign post was uncessary, hostile, and rude. He believes he can do whatever he wants. He is toxic, he loves jumping around the rules and laughing at your face about it. He starts a lot of fights and when people fight back, he cries to the staff. Everyone know what Aiser does and is. If you want the server on the right course back to what it use to be. A warning or more is need on aiser.

-42 Karma is not grounds to ban somebody also incorrect format. He does seem to have devolved after his trusted app was denied however. That's likely the reason this occurs.
As has already been mentioned, please use the correct format. I've got a great idea for the both of you: stop talking to each other, and start ignoring each other. Goodness me.

Thread locked.