Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Witcher Related Skins?
I don't know how the process works for acquiring skins and adding them to the game, but some skins from The Witcher series would be dope. Especially Geralt and Ciri.
Never seen the series gameplay, just random moments in video commentary on dorkly.

What about anime super heroes, like Saitama?
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
what about kawaii anime villains like satania
i want a trump skin and i will not stop until i get one
If there is a skin of geralt in some sort of casual wear without all the dangly bits and his hair tied up with no shitty hair physics like those garbage anime miku models or whatever, sure, and gotta make sure it is of equal size to the standard models and good hitboxes though, otherwise we are gonna have a situation.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(08-02-2018, 06:23 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: i want a trump skin and i will not stop until i get one

You just want to copy Trottimus don't you?  Why not Pickalus Cage?  Sharky or Palp?
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(08-02-2018, 10:44 PM)Guru Drak Wrote:
(08-02-2018, 06:23 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: i want a trump skin and i will not stop until i get one

You just want to copy Trottimus don't you?  Why not Pickalus Cage?  Sharky or Palp?

i want a trump skin
Trump would be nice indeed.
Ant-Man
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Make Dinks Great Again
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(08-03-2018, 06:35 AM)Swartsy Wrote: Trump would be nice indeed.
Ant-Man

I would also love a Trump skin
If only there was an Alex Jones skin as well  :(
[Image: imageedit_1_8971724037.png]
[Image: b_560x95.png]