Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Goodbye, and a Response to Recent Upcomings
Hello, some of you may not know me that well because I haven’t been active on the server recently. My name is Lily. I’ve been playing on dinks since early 2015. However, I was absent for the year of 2016 due to my break from the community.. so most of my activity was in 2017. You might be asking why I’m making a farewell thread when I’m kind of inactive anyways. Well I come and go within Dinks, mostly being active in the discord channels.. and I sometimes play on the server.

Since I’ve been a part of Dinks, there have been several people that have shown me much kindness. There have been friends that I’ve made over these past couple years that I’ve thoroughly enjoyed spending my time with. During this time, there has also been a lot of drama in this community.

However, this drama is the exact reason why I don’t wish to be associated with this server any further. I can’t have fun playing TTT here when all there ever is, is constant bickering. That’s what made me disinterested in playing in the first place, and after everything settled.. I still couldn’t feel comfortable on TTT.

There is a lot that regular players don’t see happen that goes on behind the scenes. Corrupt staff that have more power than they should, mob mentality in the rankings, people generally getting away with more than they should. For some reason, if someone is permanently banned with good reason.. if they drive multiple people away from the community.. they shouldn't stay banned.. I honestly am not one to believe in multiple chances. If you have to “reform” to be welcome in a community, you’re not someone I would like in the same space as me. Think about it. Rippe is never going to change, Rits won’t change, Frank won’t either.

However, I know a lot of you have seen a side of him that you like, that’s you’re friends with. That is fine, everyone deserves friends. I have been unfortunate enough to have seen his bad side, which gives me a bad impression on him. When this post gets boiled down to the point, I’m leaving the community because of an unban I disagree with. That may seem childish, but Lily from 3 years ago swore to never be around him again. When he comes, I go. That’s how it’s always been for me. I know we can’t be in the same space, after what happened in 2015, I can’t be comfortable around him.

Anyways, I will leave as I left before, this one will stay permanent. I would like to thank the people that have made my experience in this community a very enjoyable one. I’ve made a lot of friends here, I will appreciate the time we spent together here. I have no regrets in coming back to this community. However, I also hold no regrets in my departure.

Goodbye
~Lily  
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Best wishes Lily and thanks for all you did for the community while you were here. It's unfortunate to lose a long standing member, but I respect your decision and wish you the best of luck moving forward.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
i don't really know you that well, but i have played with you on the server before and you seemed like a really nice person. it's sad to see you go, but i thank you for everything that you've done here, and wish you nothing but the best moving forward.
ok see u in a week or two
Usually talking to people after well over two years pass from the time the problem occurred will yield better results but you didn't want to take any fault then so I guess this shouldn't be surprising now. If ya' wanna talk, I'm here. If not, i'm just gonna' be playing the game unless my name is randomly mentioned.
Bye
Bye hun
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]