Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mathematically challenged staff
LMAO the staff on here is fucking ridicoulous, so i said the word n word with hard r a few times and i was gagged and punished for it ok seems good so far its what i deserved then when deadpool joined like an hour the fuck later he kickes me for the things i said in the video that one dude/chick posted and then banned me XD so like i was punished how many times for saying n word with hard r a few times when others said it and they didint get punished, great system yall got here and amazing decision making its A1 couldnt be more proud. (idc about spelling things correctly on this thread as i could give a shit less, but just wanted to let yall know so you dont come at me with the "you cant even use proper grammer" shit.
Thread locked you even joined the discord flaming so you might wanna stop before you end up with a perma ban.
[Image: giphy.gif]