Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arbok's T-Mod Application
Ingame Name: Admira Arbok

SteamID: 

Time Played: Over 9 weeks. Time got reset on the server so I don't know the exact number. Can't really go on gametracker and look either because I've had multiple names, but last time I saw it it was around 9 weeks.

When First Joined: January 24, 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 11 A.M - 12 P.M on days I don't work. On work days 10 P.M - 12 P.M. Central time.

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I plan on playing a lot more, sort of like I used to, so I'll be on a lot to deal with people. Not to mention I'm on a lot when other staff aren't. I have tons of staff experience due to being staff on multiple servers, along with being staff on here for at least a year and a half.

Why you want to help the community: I've been a part of this community for years. I love it, and seeing what has happened recently I feel the need to help with whatever I can. I don't want another community I've been a part of to die. Actually, I don't think the server is going to die anytime soon, as I've seen stuff like this happen multiple times during my time here on the server, but I'm tired of seeing my friends leave due to the toxic behavior coming from some of the members of the community, among other things. I'm just here to get rid of these fools.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): yeah.

How did you find us?: Joined a server randomly. Ended up here, thought it was cool.

Other: I was previously T-Mod but got demoted because I did dumb shit. I'm definitely not going to do something like that again, as I'm not as fucking stupid now as I was then.

I don't think I've been active enough on the server since I've returned but I thought I might as well try. In the past few months I would've been more active but my PC decided to die so I had to save up to get another one. Then my internet died, and I was unable to play. It's just now getting fixed, so I'm still a bit laggy but not nearly as bad as before. I can actually play now.

That's it. Let's see where this goes eh?

those fucking links don't work. I'll fix them in a hot minute
[Image: giphy.gif]
Just gonna put this here
 [Image: player_time.php?nameb64=QWRtaXJhbCBBcmJv...2510297658]
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(07-04-2018, 06:21 PM)TheDerpGamer Wrote: Just gonna put this here
 [Image: player_time.php?nameb64=QWRtaXJhbCBBcmJv...2510297658]

Like I said, I didn't have a PC for a while and then my internet broke. It's just now getting to the point where I can play again. I saw that staff was needed, so I applied. I don't expect to get it but it was worth a try.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 Arboks a good guy and a good staff member
+1, with the current lack of staff, playtime shouldn't count tremendously, plus, arbok is a good staff member
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Given playtime not being a main focus during a staff shortage, gonna +1 this because he's been a really good staff member for a long time. Always liked having him on when he was here more often and he'll do fine
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 really gay, fun to play with and does very good at being the staff but you gotta work on being active pal
merry christmas xbox
Your application has been Denied.