Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yoshi Commits Moderator Application
Ingame Name: Yoshi Commits Tax Fraud/Dildo Shwaggins

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57158759

Time Played: Among all names I've used, about 700-800 hours (didn't do the exact math)

When First Joined: First played spring of 2016, came around regularly around November 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I have a variable work schedule, but I've been around a lot midday or between 8-11pm. Weekends later. 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community: 

I want to be moderator to help ease the staff shortage and be helpful in completing ban requests, helping new members and even new staff that may come along during this push for applications. Mod rank would also be more helpful when I am the only staff on or if there is only one or two others on as there are quite a few times where I am on and it's only one other staff or I'm the only staff. It would also be super helpful for me to ban so I can take care of bannable offenses immediately instead of having someone go AFK for a bit to fill a report/summon a mod+ or doing so myself. 

Why you want to help the community: 

I've been here since late 2016 and despite times of turmoil, disagreement, and drama, I've stuck through it all and haven't quit staff in anger or lost my marbles in a way that gets me or others in trouble. I want to help bring the server back out of this current issue (staff shortage) and keep it going into the future. A lot of people from some of the newer faces to the oldies have been great my whole time here and working/playing with them has been really good 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Only on Discord for shitposting memes in the wrong places 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Last February

How did you find us?: After my previous community (DiamondProxis and other incarnations, if anyone remembers that far back) collapsed I wanted to find a new one and had a really fun time on Dink's and ended up staying

Other: I have experience as a mod/admin/co-owner on the aforementioned DiamondProxis (and communities after ownership change)
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 A good staff member who does reports frequently.
+1 yoshi is one of the most active staff members and super friendly to play with. Hes amazing with handling reports and hes hopped on at request to handle reports before when no other staff were on.
+1 good staff and highly active

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Mr. Schwaggins is very active, quite experienced, and a long time player. A pretty generous amount of ban requests as well show that he would certainly benefit from having ban powers.
Your application has been Accepted.