Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
closest you've ever been to dying?
(08-25-2018, 07:38 PM)Melancholy (2) Wrote: I've gotten in a really bad car crash years ago. If you want me to go into detail you can ask me about it xD

[Image: oh-please-do-go-on.jpg]
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]
(08-25-2018, 09:08 PM)Darkkran [David] Wrote:
(08-25-2018, 07:38 PM)Melancholy (2) Wrote: I've gotten in a really bad car crash years ago. If you want me to go into detail you can ask me about it xD

[Image: oh-please-do-go-on.jpg]

Not sure if being sarcastic or not lmao
uhhhhh I once ran across the road when I was mindless child and almost got hit by a car
i got on dinkleberg's ttt once
Interesting that this got reopen then pined.

Well I may as well share, though I don't want to go into the details. Literally shot 7 times all most did it for me.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
heartbreak
Once on my way to school (College) I was riding my bike and a car came skidding around the turning, racing down the street in the bike lane (thankfully that day I decide to ride on the side walk for some reason.) then ground the bottom side of their car along one of the cement barriers (normal sized curb basically between real traffic and bike lane.) then blew the next red line.

I could have easily became a pancake that day. Thankfully didn't.
Almost died before I was born had my Umbilical Cord rap around my neck. I love my life and friends glad I didn't die that day
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Almost drowned in my grandparents' pool when I was like 2 years old... Twice...

The first time I fell in and basically DID drown, but my oldest sister saved me at the last second. Second time I slid down the slide there, but the same sister and her friends watched it happen and got to me pretty much right away. They had to keep a very close eye on me after that and made sure I wore my little floaties from then on lol. Now I'm actually a pretty good swimmer.

I also did pretty much exactly what Gabe did when I was 7. I was playing tag at the bus stop before school with a bunch of the neighborhood kids, and my dumb ass almost ran right in front of a truck. Thankfully we both stopped before I became a flapjack on the pavement.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
first time was when i was 2 years old and I had fallen asleep in a stupid walmart cart and i slumped over and fell out. my dad had barely saw and tried to reach for me, scratched my face which gave me my scar on my face, and caught me by the leg. i could've been really retarded if i landed head first into the pavement. 

second time was when i was 9, almost drowned and barely swam out when i was losing consciousness. 

third time was when i was around like 12-13 and I was driving a 4-wheeler and hit a bump and rolled the 4 wheeler, almost falling off the cliff.

fourth time was like 2 years ago when i was 16-17 almost got ran over by some old dude that was apparently drunk when i was walking home from school. 

fun times Blush