I was wrongfully banned
Ingame Name: JDhappyassassin

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:175647983

Who Banned You: Extreme PvE

Reason For Ban: RDM and leave

Length of Ban: length of ban was not stated 

Reason for Mods to Unban: The RDM had been performed on a traitor by process of elimination. He had reported me for it in which i replied that it was because he was the traitor. I had not left the moment it had occurred, but 4 rounds after the report was unforgiven 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I have not been banned before 

Other: I really love the servers and have fun every time 
I go on them. I have never had a problem against people on these servers and I would hate for that to be taken away by a ban I believe I do not deserve.
Your ban length is 1 week

If you leave with a slay, you will be banned. Try not to do this in the near future. You also need to make sure you explain why you killed him in reports, don't just put "You were a traitor" That does not help staff when handling reports. You'll probably need to wait for Extreme to reply so we all know what you did, and where you ban will stand. Please be patient.

@"Extreme PvE"
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
You have been unbanned by Extreme, make sure you don't leave with slays in the future. Locked
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]