Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chaz's trusted application
Ingame Name: [black]Daddy_[red]Chaz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96941785

Time Played: 65 hours

When First Joined: June 25th, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):anytime from 3:00 am to 12:00 pm honestly i can be on at any time

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?: I can be on most nights and most early mornings, I'm also very responsible with this server and overall i just like helping people

Why do you want to help the community?: my need to help with the server

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?: Much better staff, scrolling through the server list on gmod yup that’s how i found you guys

Other: I moderate my friends twitch feed and YouTube channel, I also don’t have a job at the moment so there’s that that’s why I have a lot of free time

please one up me because I would like to help thank you so much
So I had a lot of trouble deciding what to say for this one but after a long hard thought I came up with a decision. You are a nice guy and are helpful when I'm the server which is what I look for when I see people applying for staff however there are a few concerns I have. For one over the last week or two I've had to warn you at least once a day not to mic spam, this is not appropriate behavior for staff as if you enforce the rules you must follow them. This can and has incited mic spam which ruins the fun for the whole server.

Second, you need to start using team chat or admin chat to alert us of people in illegal spots as you usually say it over voice chat with where they are and end up ghosting them. This includes checking the illegal spot list because the other day you assumed someone was in an illegal spot and ghosted them for it even though I had already confirmed that the spot was legal. This shows that you are impatient and highly concerns me that you might not give warnings for anything and rather just take action or that instead of saying that spot is illegal please move you will say details like you can't hide behind the refrigerator on this map.

Overall I wish I could give you a +1 since you try to help but your behavior is not something I believe is appropriate for staff, other staff may have their own opinions but I feel like you need to work on a few things first:
1) Control yourself more, the mic spamming needs to stop. You may apologize after but it's no excuse
2) Use admin chat to alert us to illegal spots if there is no staff on your team. If there is staff on your team use team chat.
3) Check the spot list before you say someone is in an illegal spot as some spots look illegal but arnt.
4)When staff are trying to give warnings try not to talk over them, i can't give proper warnings if halfway through your saying “yeah no mic spamming”.

I'd suggest working on those and hopefully we will see some positive change soon.
What Monarch said but don't let this bring you down just work on it and try to improve on it. I think you would have a shot in the future.
Yeah, like Monarch has said I have noticed a few moments of mic spam that should taken care of. On another note, it would also be good to get your hours up to at least 80 before applying again. The mix of having at least 80 hours and what Monarch said should get you on staff in the future.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
You are friendly and helpful but i suggest getting your time up a bit till then ill have to give you a -1
                        ~Squeaks Heart
Get some more time and experience under your belt my friend. 

You've got some easy Fixes that need to be made, if you fix them than apply again you'll make it. 

Keep on keeping on mate. See you on the field 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

+0 I am not going to give you a -1 because I feel like to me that isnt totally fair. As said above there is some stuff you need work on. If you work on that and get more hours I think you will be golden.
thank you all for the feedback I will hopefully be getting my hours up and work on my mic spam and stuff I appreciate everyone being nice about it
The dankest of memes, meme king rule supreme, that is who I am
Im sorry but your staff app has been Denied at this time. You may reapply on 8/17/18.
[Image: giphy.gif]