Unban
Ingame Name: Ladizi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86196701

Who Banned You: Gabe

Reason For Ban: I was banned for mass RDM.

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: I'm stupidly new in GMod, I did things I didn't mean to do, but they occured. The ban was fair and all, I didn't mean to cause any harm or anything, it is just me as a beginner being idiotic while playing. I only the know the very basics of this and it's really hard to grasp onto everything as a new player. I honestly didn't mean to do anything bad to anyone. I just played the game horribly and will try to get better at knowing mechanics/rules and other while this unban is being under consideration.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I have never been banned before.

Other: If I'm honest, I enjoyed the server, and I would get on it every night for 2 hours or so. It was fun to play with others and even if I died early it was fun to spectate the match and see how everyone else did. The people in there communicate all well together. I was also aiming to get Member by spending more time on it but well I sadly got banned.

Messages In This Thread
Unban - by Ladizi - 07-17-2018, 08:35 PM
RE: Unban - by Gabe - 07-17-2018, 08:51 PM
RE: Unban - by Ladizi - 07-17-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Unban - by Avi - 07-17-2018, 09:07 PM
RE: Unban - by Dildo Shwaggins - 07-17-2018, 09:08 PM
RE: Unban - by nopleez - 07-17-2018, 09:10 PM
RE: Unban - by Deadpool - 07-18-2018, 12:31 AM