Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proposal for a New Rule
(08-10-2018, 03:47 AM)§4Mother §5Grimm Wrote: I agree with kronzly especially with that mr baked kid that annoys the crap out of me and nobody ends up giving it to them and they wont shut up about them not having about it. It seriously needs to be a crime to ask to trade more than 3 times because they arent going to get it and they are just going to whine and complain that they dont have it.
P.S. Mother Nuru if they keep doing it after you tell them stop three times it can be harrassment.

I know it is, but most staff aren't on and it's not like an "enforced" rule if you know what I mean?
(08-11-2018, 12:39 AM)§0♔§8Queen§7Mother§fNuru Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 03:47 AM)§4Mother §5Grimm Wrote: I agree with kronzly especially with that mr baked kid that annoys the crap out of me and nobody ends up giving it to them and they wont shut up about them not having about it. It seriously needs to be a crime to ask to trade more than 3 times because they arent going to get it and they are just going to whine and complain that they dont have it.
P.S. Mother Nuru if they keep doing it after you tell them stop three times it can be harrassment.

I know it is, but most staff aren't on and it's not like an "enforced" rule if you know what I mean?

Harrassment is an enforced rule. Especially in this case because someone kept sending me trade requests then I told them to stop but they kept doing it and then they got other players doing it as well.