Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request
-1 it seems the only reason she feels she should be unbanned is because it happened over Instagram and not the server. You are clearly aware that it all started on the server over voice chat before you and towmater decided to find her on Instagram. Overall you don't seem to regret starting a malicious rumor about her at all. You said you wanted to keep yourself and people on the server safe, yet all she does is staff on the server, it's not like she's sending you pictures of her and asking for money. In my personal opinion I feel you had some sort of problem with Tori and just felt that you didn't like her.

Next you said you are gonna disregard everything she says and does, that means you would be ignoring staff which your free to do but at your own discretion as you wouldn't hear warnings to be gagged/muted or that your in an illegal spot.

Now for Voss, no offense but when it comes down to it, I asked them to stop not only that I even went out and got them proof and they refused to stop spreading the rumor until the admins stepped in when I made the thread about the situation. So as for the proper steps, yes they were taken and no form of bullying should be tolerated.

Messages In This Thread
CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request - by Old Man Voss - 07-19-2018, 08:45 PM
RE: CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request - by MinuteMonarch - 07-19-2018, 09:26 PM
RE: CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request - by Traitor - 07-20-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request - by Traitor - 07-20-2018, 08:09 AM
RE: CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request - by Traitor - 07-21-2018, 08:24 AM