Kinda Lame
Ingame Name: Bill Clinton

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65538793
Who Banned You: Miss Bunny

Reason for Ban: RDM and Leave or "RDM Leaf"

Length of Ban: 7 days

Reason for Unban: I RDM'd someone towards the end of the round just as a joke (crowbarred an explosive barrel and someone else ended up dying), so I did deserve the slay, I am not disputing that.  After the report had been reviewed I received a slay.  After I received my punishment I left because I was going out that night.  I didn't leave in an attempt to avoid a punishment or be malicious, nor did I RDM just because I was leaving.  I feel that a week ban is a little bit excessive considering the fact that only one other person died, and I died as well, and on top of that I didn't disconnect to try to avoid a punishment, I legitimately had to leave.  I waited to receive a slay before I left so I don't see how the ban is necessary considering the fact that regardless of if I left I would have to receive my punishment at one time or another.

Have You Been Banned Before?: I played on this server an extremely long time ago and I have just recently come back and started playing again, so I honestly can't remember if I have been in the past, I may have though.  I have not been banned recently though.
+1

Make sure to tell staff you have to leave before leaving if you're receiving a slay, You didnt give any heads up, just left right after killing kitty
Dont look so blue
There was a ban report against you, so I just followed through it. Neither the reporter or witness ever said you served your slay at all, so I just banned you.
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thre...3A65538793
If what you said is true, then Mari may have mistaken it. I'll possibly give you a reduction, but not an unban.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Someone go ahead and unban him.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
You've been unbanned. Make sure you ask a staff member next time if you have a report still being fulfilled, and if it is ok if you can leave and serve it at another time.

This can be locked.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]