Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recording Programs
I know there's many that stream or record for YouTube.

What are some good and easy programs some of you use?

I figured this would be a good thing to post about because we have many people looking into staff, and being able to document what has happened is essential to building a case for the forums.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The best to use is OBS, the files upload to YouTube rather quickly and can be set to record specific games so if you need to tab out to change your music or answer a discord call it won't show.
I recommend OBS or Bandicam for recording. I used to use OBS but my computer went potato, and I found Bandicam runs really well for what I need it for. Only downsides to Bandicam is if you have the free version, it leaves a watermark at the top of your video, and only records in 10 minute segments. If you want just audio, I use Audacity which is free. You can record and edit audio through that.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
obs
OBS is nice, and if you have a gtx card with the shadowplay ability or whatever, that works well. And if you want a half decent free editor, Shotcut isn't too bad.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
I use Relive since I got an AMD Rx 580
merry christmas xbox
OBS Classic has "Shadowplay" in the form of Buffer Recording, so there's that.
OBS is a good go to, and bandicam if you have a toaster for a computer.
If you find using OBS doesn't suit you, use Bandicam. I don't stream or record videos but I have Bandicam on stand-by in case I need to catch footage of a hacker or something, and it's easier to use to record than OBS. It just doesn't quite have as much quality and such.