Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Guys! Let Me Introduce myself!
Hey everyone who is reading this! My name is Mars. I know I have been here for a while, but I haven't fully introduce. Only People who me as Mars, But My name is Mary Ann. I'm pretty much on all the time unless, I'm on the road or that I'm really busy. But that's rare. 

I have dreamed to play this game, from seeing other people playing this on youtube, but until I got this, I have been really happy, meeting new people and new friends and more. But soon, I hope that very soon I can be staff. I'm very helpful, hard working and maybe in a couple days I can have enough hours to be a staff member. I help Midnight and some of the other staff with other people that is not following the guidelines. I have a discord if you guys needs me.

I'll leave it off here, So thank you for reading this and I hope you guys a great day! :)

~Mars

Ps. My discord is Daddy Mars#4735
Congratulations on making a first post. Welcome to the forums Mars.
welcome to the forums, Mars!
Welcome to the forums Miss Mars. ^-^
You made your way to forums!! 
Welcome
I see you finally found the forums, welcome Mars!
Welcome to the forums :)
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Welcome to the forums ; v;