Un-Ban Appeal
Ingame Name: Capable Peach43

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69957303

Who Banned You: TheDerpGamer

Reason For Ban: DC'ing with a Slay.

Length of Ban: 24

Reason for Mods to Unban: Because I still have the slay after it was added I left during the next round I went to go play again to and I have a 24 ban.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I was banned once for taggeting a guy who kept delaying as a T (Guru)

Other: I left after the slay was inacted I did not try and re-join and even if I did I would still have been dead.
You left with 1 slay. I waited a round and you still had not reconnected. Just wait out the ban.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(07-24-2018, 07:38 PM)TheDerpGamer Wrote: You left with 1 slay. I waited a round and you still had not reconnected. Just wait out the ban.

You do know when I rejoin I'll still have the slay right?
(07-24-2018, 07:42 PM)V//--XnX--\V Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 07:38 PM)TheDerpGamer Wrote: You left with 1 slay. I waited a round and you still had not reconnected. Just wait out the ban.

You do know when I rejoin I'll still have the slay right?

you probably will still have the slay when your ban expires, because you left without serving it, which is what warranted a 24-hour ban in the first place.

24 hours isn't a long time, just wait it out like Derp said.
yeah, you don't take the slay and leave it's a 24 hr ban. wait out the ban and come back to take the slay and you're all set. and stay for your slays in the future, or if you have something you really need to leave for tell staff
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
can someone move this to the archives since his ban has already expired and there's no reason for this post to exist anymore
Done

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon