• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Request MAYƎR and
Offender's Name: MAYƎR 

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89716525
Potential Witnesses: Mochi_Kittea and ChiefRunningWolf

Reason to Ban: Racial Slurs, Avoiding Punishment

Proof: https://youtu.be/We9MA4WdJmQ
https://youtu.be/6vZ7i6Y1QSg
 [Image: DJ_yJ-jgTRG4ioCPMRCMYA.png?width=400&height=207][Image: SPgMt5rETc6kgpyaFEmweQ.png?width=400&height=279]

Other: Was kicked 3+ times by Chief, and was gagged/muted several times by Mochi_Kittea and Chief before I got on
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Mochi told me that she needed me in another server ASAP! so I went in and found out that he spammed those racial slurs! I saw that what he said when I joined in that server and He will not stop so I kicked him with reason not to say the N word and he did anyways... when hes muted he leaves and comes back to avoid the punishment. He keeps spamming that same racial slurs nonstop and needs to be stopped asap!
STEAM_1:1:80401957 his friend from the second video I gave to Fish. Both were spamming mic, using racial slurs, and disrespecting myself and other players.

@§2Mommy_§8Imperial was there as well
yeah i waas there for like 5-10 mins he kept coming back everytime saying the N word and playing muisc through the mic then saying n in the chat then i would kick beacuse he will just come back nd started again.
[gBan] Tamiko has banned MAYƎR - Duration: Indefinitely! (Racial Slurs,Avoiding Punishment,Disrespecting Players//Proof by TheUltraFish )
[Image: giphy.gif]
[gBan] Tamiko has banned Gloople - Duration: Indefinitely! (Racial Slurs,Avoiding Punishment,Disrespecting Players//Proof by TheUltraFish ))
[Image: giphy.gif]