Ban application for [SCPSL] Zenlet
Offender's Name: [SCPSL] Zenlet

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81571168

Potential Witnesses: §0♔§8Queen§7Mother§fNuru, UnholyJellyfish08, ScrapsReady

Reason to Ban: Cheating

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9fJYw8j...e=youtu.be

Other:
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
+1 He would walk straight up to props, me included, as I was hiding in the wall >barely< visible and would kill them. - hesitation and lack of friends. He also has multiple vav bans on record on his profile.
He got about 10 kills in 12 minutes.
Everything here makes him suspicious at best. The only kill that looked suspicious from the video was Nuru's death. If he had 13 kills in the 1st couple rounds then that'd be more convincing but players like me, Midnight, and Speedydog also get that many kills in that short of time period often. He also didn't run straight up to props. In the video he was looking many places before finding any of you.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
[gBan] Tamiko has banned [SCPSL] Zenlet - Duration: Indefinitely! (Hacking//Proof by HalfDemonLink)
[Image: giphy.gif]