• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Request for Frank
Offender's Name: Frank

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20396848

Potential Witnesses: daeganislegit

Reason to Ban: Consistent RDM after being unbanned

Proof: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...C687BC94B/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...8499832C8/

Other: According to the unban requests, he was very recently unbanned before doing both of these. Just a little added info.
2 RDM’s is hardly consistent RDM.
I don't understand. I've only ever played with Lycan on, and another Donor of some time. I declared multiple reasons that were agreed just by other server regulars and now I have not one but two forum posts out for my throat despite not a single word said to me about "RDM," on the server.

Why don't you post the logs of Chiron, a friend, killing me with the same inno-inno situation? Or is that not going to help your weird grudge?
(07-28-2018, 09:09 PM)Frank Wrote: I don't understand. I've only ever played with Lycan on, and another Donor of some time. I declared multiple reasons that were agreed just by other server regulars and now I have not one but two forum posts out for my throat despite not a single word said to me about "RDM," on the server.

Why don't you post the logs of Chiron, a friend, killing me with the same inno-inno situation? Or is that not going to help your weird grudge?

Nevermind, daegan wanted to submit a report and I simply pulled up the logs. And I've literally never seen you before so how would I have a grudge against you? Just delete this ban request btw.
Just testy as all and I apologize, this is the second post regarding me today and i've said nothing to -anyone- other than Lycan/Chiron and when logs get posted out of context by someone that didn't say a word to me while I was on, many rounds past the time occurred, just seems like a bizarre attack.
Yeah I get it, it was my bad. As it currently stands, if a staff is reading this, please delete this thread. It's pretty useless in the current circumstances.