Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapons
I didn't need so much down votes I'm just suggesting
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
how about we go tf2 and add a bunch of hats to stimulate the dinkleberg economy and add an incentive to invest in the accessory bubble
(08-06-2018, 07:21 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: Honestly my belief currently lies with balancing what we currently have over adding new stuff. This opinion lies more with the idea that while adding new stuff is fine and dandy, if there's horribly OP shit on the server already, why the hell bother using the new ones!

Note: at the time of writing this I've been away for a week on vacation and unaware of any changes on the server. If weapons were rebalanced in this time dismiss this post.

I agree here. Out current selection of weapons is fine, but there are some issues with weapons either being too powerful or too limp.....which caused people to either use these weapons less, or more. I don't mean we should tweak every gun, but only a select few that the collective finds to be the most problematic and annoying.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Here's my thought. I have a handful of weapons that need to changed/buffed/fixed:
- MP7: Has 20-40 ammo at start up spawn but is broken, cannot pick up anymore ammo once out
- Bull$hite: Very good gun, literally no spread at extended long range. I.E. I can snipe people with it across the fucking map
- SG552: This is also another good gun but it's max ammo is 30-20 with it taking rifle ammo. A.) It's an assault rifle not a sniper, B.) Need to change it back to SMG ammo and it's max
ammo count needs to go back up to 30 - 60
- AUG needs a buff to make it usable again
- P226 needs a damage buff
- USP needs a damage and firerate buff (Not the Silenced Pistol T weapon)

Last but not least. ADD AMMO TO BUY IN POINTSHOP. I've been saying this for the last year now. There are a lot of maps we go through rotation on TTT but a vast majority of them lack enough ammo per population count to account for. Some maps just dont have ammo at all. So yes, you can spawn with guns from the pointshop but you get only one magazine of ammo for that gun. So if you're a T on a map that has little to no ammo, you have to rely on your 2 credits you get on spawn which to me isn't fair. Just my thoughts.

Sincerely, RenzoLeBenzo