Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Request
Offender's Name: TheGoat

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48956417

Potential Witnesses: ChiefRunningWolf, Mochi, TheDerpiestHuman, Archangel Azreal

Reason to Ban: Cheating/ghosting

Proof: https://youtu.be/-p7Z2aT2E0Y

Other: He has a game ban and a VAC ban, I don't know if that means anything, walked straight up to several players and killed them. I asked Azreal to hide in a spot where he could not see him, TheGoat walked right up to him and shot him. He also got more kills than the rounds, with very little time on the server. Scoreboard is shown in the video, I apologize for the long video.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
popping in from TTT land.

video showed him snapping onto props when he got close, and he just knew where they all were in general. looks like a combination of aimbot and some other hacks to me.

edit: also, while the game/VAC ban don't determine guilt, they certainly don't help his case
(08-01-2018, 10:53 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: popping in from TTT land.

video showed him snapping onto props when he got close, and he just knew where they all were in general. looks like a combination of aimbot and some other hacks to me.

edit: also, while the game/VAC ban don't determine guilt, they certainly don't help his case

Thank you, I didn't know if they did or not.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
[gBan] Tamiko has banned TheGoat - Duration: Indefinitely! (Hacking//Ban Report 7/31/18)
[Image: giphy.gif]