Wrongfully perma'd (AGAIN)
Okay, so here's my comments on this. So guru messaged me a few days ago on the forums saying that you, Aeth0r, were constantly prop killing people while no staff were online and the only way to stop you was to "kill you" which that in itself sounds like complete chaos to me. At the time of this message, @"Guru Drak" provided no kind of proof of this at the time so I decided to get on and take a look for myself because a story like that is something I can't just ignore and say "oh just get screenshots next time". When I got onto the server I found these here: https://imgur.com/a/0TTQt2C (added brief & vague descriptions to the images if you don't feel like reading the next part which goes more in depth.)

Basically in these images you will see three blatant rdms in these screenshots, two of which being prop kills and another being an incend grenade which made no sense to me to throw, and what appears to be an attempted RDM. Note that these occurred in different rounds & a previous map in one case. Then the next screenshot after that shows me messaging Guru when I got onto the server asking him to elaborate more on what happened as I thought I didn't find as much as I thought I would given the original forums story. Then Guru says that he wasn't prop killed but rather started to launch props at people whether they were afk or not, damaging them or killing them. (which in this appeal you did state that you do tend to prop kill people that are afk which further makes what I'm about to say next more convincing)     In the next screenshot, you will see that the world ends up killing people, one of which being Guru. The way guru explained you launching props at people, it would make sense that it would say that the world killed the users. Now obviously it can't be fully verified that Aeth0r did in fact kill these people, but the way it was explained and the fact that Guru also messaged me saying that he witnessed him launching these props at people kill them and then was later killed himself makes the story very convincing in my mind. Then the last two screenshots after that are more examples of the possibly that Aeth0r did kill these people the very same way. Again, it cannot be fully verified that Aeth0r did commit these last few deaths but it is rather convincing that he did in my personal opinion. 

To wrap things up, I'd like to first say as these events in these screenshots above did happen a few days ago and I myself didn't exactly know at the time if this was enough for a ban given the last few screenshots as they were mostly circumstantial evidence. So because of that I messaged some of the admins including @matt_st3 (Strongrule) and @Deadpool to get their opinions on what I had and they both said I should continue to keep a close eye on this. Then came the ban request made by Guru which from what I can tell shows a case of metagaming as well as a case of pure RDM, then there's your recent ban on top of this.

Messages In This Thread
Wrongfully perma'd (AGAIN) - by ^ ^aeth0r - 08-02-2018, 06:03 PM
RE: Wrongfully perma'd (AGAIN) - by nopleez - 08-02-2018, 06:17 PM
RE: Wrongfully perma'd (AGAIN) - by Laced Xanax - 08-02-2018, 06:21 PM
RE: Wrongfully perma'd (AGAIN) - by nopleez - 08-02-2018, 06:34 PM
RE: Wrongfully perma'd (AGAIN) - by Gabe - 08-02-2018, 08:14 PM
RE: Wrongfully perma'd (AGAIN) - by ^ ^aeth0r - 08-02-2018, 08:31 PM
RE: Wrongfully perma'd (AGAIN) - by ^ ^aeth0r - 08-02-2018, 09:50 PM
RE: Wrongfully perma'd (AGAIN) - by Laced Xanax - 08-02-2018, 11:15 PM
RE: Wrongfully perma'd (AGAIN) - by ^ ^aeth0r - 08-03-2018, 01:05 AM
RE: Wrongfully perma'd (AGAIN) - by ^ ^aeth0r - 08-03-2018, 11:17 AM
RE: Wrongfully perma'd (AGAIN) - by nopleez - 08-03-2018, 06:42 AM