Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D&D
I'd like to hear from anyone that plays D&D. Anyone have good D&D stories, fun characters you've had, good team ideas, anything really.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
Had a barbarian once that had crazy good luck. 5e, frenzy path, took great weapon master as a feat pretty early on that I managed to utilize quite often. Went reckless every single fight for that sweet, sweet attack advantage, and managed I think an average of at least two crits per combat. In one fight against one of the demon lords somehow managed to roll four crits in a row. Was given haste, so I had three attacks per round, first one was a regular hit, but the next two were crits, which gave me a bonus attack from great weapon master which also crit, only to also crit on the first attack of my next round as well. The other people were going nuts over it, and my luck chunked well over 120 health in one turn with that. The final combat also ended with me managing to last hit a crit which managed to kill from the crit damage, and the website we were using crashed at the exact moment I made the attack(we were doing this online). Again, my party was hysterical about it, saying I crit the servers to death as well.
D&D?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-04-2018, 01:13 AM)Tamiko Wrote: D&D?

I think it's Dunkin Donuts or dungeon and dragons but I'm 99% sure it's Dunkin Donuts.
(08-04-2018, 01:13 AM)Tamiko Wrote: D&D?

Dungeons & Dragons It's a game for huge nerds.

(08-03-2018, 06:50 PM)Jerminator00 Wrote: Had a barbarian once that had crazy good luck. 5e, frenzy path, took great weapon master as a feat pretty early on that I managed to utilize quite often. Went reckless every single fight for that sweet, sweet attack advantage, and managed I think an average of at least two crits per combat. In one fight against one of the demon lords somehow managed to roll four crits in a row. Was given haste, so I had three attacks per round, first one was a regular hit, but the next two were crits, which gave me a bonus attack from great weapon master which also crit, only to also crit on the first attack of my next round as well. The other people were going nuts over it, and my luck chunked well over 120 health in one turn with that. The final combat also ended with me managing to last hit a crit which managed to kill from the crit damage, and the website we were using crashed at the exact moment I made the attack(we were doing this online). Again, my party was hysterical about it, saying I crit the servers to death as well.

Dude Nice I'd love to have you in my party, I've never been super lucky but i did roll three 1's in a row once which i believe is a like 1 and 80,000 chance of happening so that was fun killed my sorcerer.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
Bro all my friends play it but I have never played it I’ve always wanted to tho.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas