Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes its your girl! <3
No comment. To the trash can with this one.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-29-2018, 09:55 PM)Traitor Wrote: No comment. To the trash can with this one.

<3 always
EXECUTE ORDER 66
+0
You're a good player on th server and i want to give you a +1 but i cant because like everyone says; you abused unstuck command and you tend to go afk and gamble a lot. I am 100% sure if you improve on this then you will be able to be Trusted
"i wonder how i get noticed? lemme just change the color a fuckload of times and hopefully that'll help."

anyways +1 considering she's nice and knows the rules.
+1 This may differ from what others are saying, but I have seen some real improvement over the last few weeks from her. When no other staff are on, she uses her donor powers quite well in my opinion. She can keep the peace easily. She's very active too, which is a major plus. She gets along well with most of the community and I think she would be a good fit.

There is the issue of the unstuck abuse ban, of course, but I think I'll leave that up to the staff to decide how to handle. I'm not staff here so I'm not really in any position to say anything. But if the ban had never happened, I would see no reason as to why she shouldn't be staff.
(07-29-2018, 11:35 PM)♫ Gay Piano Noises ♫ Wrote: "i wonder how i get noticed? lemme just change the color a fuckload of times and hopefully that'll help."

anyways +1 considering she's nice and knows the rules.

RIGHT!!!
EXECUTE ORDER 66
+0
I'm going to remain neutral on this. I've been in discord with her while she was "keeping the server under control" as there was no staff on, etc. While I think you would be great at staff, I think you need coached on how to approach some of the situations, and some people, etc. I know I helped some with telling you to tell them to check the rules with !motd, and after that, you seemed to calm down.

One thing you probably shouldn't be doing as staff is telling people to play somewhere else if they didnt like the rules we had. You're supposed to encourage them to want to play here and let them know the rules are there for a reason, and to encourage fun gameplay for all players.

I think you're amazing with the community, and everyone does seem to love you. I haven't seen you abusing the stuck command in a long time, and you've been extremely active lately. You're always on when no others are, which is of a night. We do need the night time staff more than anything right now, because that's when the crazies are on.

To sum it up, I think you would be great staff, you just need some coaching, and a little bit of a learning experience on how to talk to players to encourage them to stay rather than shoo them off.
+1 Nice to everybody and very responsible. helps staff when she can. PS didnt write much most of the other comments covered everything.
[Image: Epic-Samurai.gif?fit=750%2C353&quality=8...=all&ssl=1]
Lets do -1s or +1s thwe +0 shit is annoying and it makes this difficult but I give you a -1 because you dont do anything on server except gamble and help out when people only get too loud. I would give you a +1 but you need to work on this if you want to be staff.
Im sorry but your staff app has been denied for now. You should work on afking less with the whole crate thing as many players have said, and then you can reapply on 9-11-18.