Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sketchy For Moderator
Ingame Name: Sketchy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78053752

Time Played: Over 100 hours (my time got reset for some reason though)

When First Joined: like 4 years ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): All the time, Central time

Sponsor(s): 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: T-Mod

What can you do to help the community: Get rid of all the people trying to ruin the fun of everyone else and to make sure everything runs smooth and everyone has a fun time.

Why you want to help the community: I've been apart of this community for years and love the people who stay and play and i want there experience to be fun and not full of RDM.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No.

How did you find us?: Was the first server i joined on TTT years ago and have never changed.

Other: I have been here for years and have been T-mod for years and have never abused my power. I can't ban anyone that needs to be banned even though im usually the only mod on at late hours. Thank you for your time!
Correct me if Im wrong but it looks like you just came back from an extensive break from the server and I don't know anything about you other than that. So Im going to have to say -1 for now.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
-1 what she said ^^^
merry christmas xbox
+1

Seen our boy here in action. Does his duty valiantly. Very likeable, no qualms against him by the hoi polloi. Well-mannered and of placid temperment. Not afraid to slay an uncouth thug for murdering his fellow man nor is he afraid to gag a troublemaker sowing verbal discord within the server. Overall a strong asset to the staff and will prove to bolster our community.
(08-08-2018, 02:32 AM)Jimbo Wrote: -1 what she said ^^^

completely agree
(08-08-2018, 07:38 AM)Gabe Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 02:32 AM)Jimbo Wrote: -1 what she said ^^^

completely agree

ok
merry christmas xbox
Who?
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
1. This is posted in the archieve 2. I do not remember you at all -1 get your time up and stand out among the crowd. (I'll move this from the archieve)
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-08-2018, 10:54 AM)Traitor Wrote: -1 get your time up and stand out among the crowd.
 ^

Greetings, 
Swartsy
Your app has been declined. You also just came back from a break. You may reapply September 8th.
former admin2