Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Staff Application
(07-26-2018, 06:29 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 04:57 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote: I'm giving a +0 with the suggestion to spend some time familiarizing yourself with forums. 

You have the hours and are on when many staff sleep, but are new to forums. 

You're a friendly person, and pretty familiar with how things fly on the server. 

If you don't make staff this month, I'm sure you'd make it next time you apply. 

See you on the Prop field ^_^
It's not hard to figure out how use the forums.

(07-26-2018, 05:19 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: +0 I just don't know you that well. You seem cheerful and nice but that's only the few times I've seen/played with you.
Then why even comment?

+0s don't add anything to an app, just give a -1 or a +1 depending if you feel like the recipient is ready to staff or be promoted.

Anyways, I met you once and you seemed pretty good so +1 for me.

If they do not know the person then it is not fair to leave a -1 so it's more professional to stay neutral with a +0 and let others who know the person to decide yet include their input.
+1 Very kind and always trying to help with any situation
+1 She's kind, known to most of the community, and while she doesnt have forum time, she has the time and everything else on the server itself. She's well versed on the rules, and I always see her helping out staff. She shows great initiative.
+1 for me! shes fun to be around with and really knows the rules, and I think she would be very helpful to the PH community :) She enforces the rules properly and really cool to hang around with! :) GOOD LUCK GIRL ! :D
+1 This girl is on fire. She is on late at night follows all the rules, helps out newer players, and nice to the bone she deserves this position.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Your staff app has been Accepted! Dink will promote you next time he is available! Welcome to the staff team.
[Image: giphy.gif]