Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Request
Offender's Name: TiviT, SkepticPotato

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56375219 (TiviT), STEAM_0:0:194052808 (SkepticPotato)

Potential Witnesses: Mother Grim (Grim Love), Dragon Couple, Tronald, ChiefRunningWolf

Reason to Ban: Disrespect/harassment to staff and members, racial slurs, ghosting

Proof: https://youtu.be/Z7VWkE4nVRE  https://youtu.be/Zj_PP3MiqeU , screenshots

Other: I cannot find TiviT's steam profile anymore, he also goes by Faith and Yawho. Made very offensive comments to Grim about genitalia. Said thing's about Dragon's wife. Tronald recorded the videos. There are other screenshots but I can't put them into the post, too many.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Ah yes I was not here for this but they were in overfill last night causing similar issues. After muting and gagging them they left and didn’t return.
Yea i was a prop and in a very good op spot and SkepticPotato went right up and shot me... so that kinda gave me a clue they were ghosting each other.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/FaithinHumanity/ here is faiths steam Profile
So, update: Chief found new information. There was a fellow who was harassing me the day I received my trusted position, his name was FaithInHumanity. He changed his name to TiviT then to Faith. I actually have FaithInHumanity blocked because he was stalking my profile that day which is why I could not locate him on steam. According to Chief FaithInHumanity and TviT/Faith are the same people. Thank you, Chief :)
Nothing happened here.
(08-08-2018, 12:46 PM)JustKuono Wrote: So, update: Chief found new information. There was a fellow who was harassing me the day I received my trusted position, his name was FaithInHumanity. He changed his name to TiviT then to Faith. I actually have FaithInHumanity blocked because he was stalking my profile that day which is why I could not locate him on steam. According to Chief FaithInHumanity and TviT/Faith are the same people. Thank you, Chief :)

Anytime Kuono ::) just helpin a fellow team staff out ::) and see it to that the justice get served! :D
+1 for ban was on when this happened and skeptic was being rude to kuono by calling her a "fat bitch", and tivit was harrassing me on server which didnt bother me because it was like a little teddy bear calling me a Odd Fellow but he started targetting others as well.

<3 Love is the answer
+1 for can as well, even just based on the screenshots.

For future reference, you can hold tab, click the username, an click "copy steamid32", then paste it somewhere.
(08-08-2018, 03:28 PM)Djrulz Wrote: +1 for can as well, even just based on the screenshots.

For future reference, you can hold tab, click the username, an click "copy steamid32", then paste it somewhere.
That is how I usually do it, but thank you Dj.
Nothing happened here.
Done
[Image: giphy.gif]