Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daernaro Grdfala staff application
Ingame Name: Daernaro Grdfala

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:185318230

Time Played: +67 hours

When First Joined: Got on around 16th of July. (I can't remember exactly.)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 3pm to 10pm Pacific Daylight Time (on the weekends I'll be on much earlier and longer)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community? Why do you want to help the community?: The overfill sever doesn't get as much attention as it should. I would like to moderate that server as when a obnoxious person does join, there's nothing we can do about it. I'm on this server almost every day and would like to see this side cancerless.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No, I'm a good boy.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): I'm a first timer.

How did you find us?: I found the overflow ph server just by looking through the server list.

Other: I host a SCP:SL server and I know the basics of moderation.
+0 I've never actually met you since you spend your time on the overflow so I vote that we let the staff/donors who do play on the overflow have a stronger vote on this one, but they seem like a nice person with good intentions. However you would need to be willing to help with more than just the overflow if staff are needed on the main server and since it's about half the amount of players on the overflow I don't know how you would handle a situation with multiple problems in a full server.
+0 for now. Daernaro Grdfala you are a great person, fun to play with, and you know the rules. However, you have not really been active on the main server so no one over there know who you are. Also you need to make sure to make an introduction here on the forums so that people here can get to know ya here a little better as well.
All in all I think that you if you spend a little more time on the main server be a little more acitve on the foums including making a introduction post and I would change my +0 to a +1.
-1 for me. I've never really met you, but I'm betting you're just trying to help out. Other than the minimum in game hours you do not reach any of the remaining requirements to be staff. Make sure you achieve the remaining requirements before trying again.

Requirements are here:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...E-APPLYING
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
i know this is kinda off topic but can dink claim the overflow server so that we can see his activity
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
-1 As it pains for me to say this..... I really dont know you since you stay in overflow server and not in the main server you can do that by using !hop and get know to the staff and we can get know to you back. I think you need to make an introductions on the forum so we can get know you better. Like i said stick around in the main server and we can get know to you more and we might give ya a try.
We don’t really know you nor have played with you on the main server and you kinda need more hours. Also i don’t know if you made an introduction or not but if you haven’t then I strongly suggest you do make one
[Image: giphy.gif]
Im sorry but your staff app has been Denied at this time. You may apply again on 9/21/18.
[Image: giphy.gif]