Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speedydog's Trusted Application!
Ingame Name: Speedydog

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102204781

Time Played: 225 hours 

When First Joined: April 30th, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): My Time Zone is PST and I'll be on almost every day after work in the early and/or late evening

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I do my best to keep players on the servers in check when there aren't any other staff on the servers, and having commands will help tremendously. I also know my way around binds, which, is a nice addition I suppose, and I've got a pretty decent eye for spotting cheaters whether they be ghosting, hacking or (in rare occasions) both. I would be able to assist the other staff with various tasks like writing up ban requests, or just watching over the server and enforcing the rules.

Why do you want to help the community?: I love the community and would like to help as much as I could to make it a better experience for everyone. I've made some great friends here and as many of them have become staff members themselves, I would like to join them and help them in keeping the community awesome!

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?:  I was looking for a server to start playing gmod again after a long break but most of them were either poorly moderated, without decent weapons or playermodels, or lacked a good community. Dinklebergs server filled that gap, and I had friends playing there already so it was an easy decision to start playing here.

Other: I have a couple years of past experience of being a mod/admin on different servers and I shouldn't have any problems with navigating the various commands that the Trusted rank possesses. 
Thank you for reading and I'll look forward to hearing your thoughts! 
Speedy I dont know how but you find me inall my best spots I am aggravated by that but you are on most of the time and but you need to be a little bit more helpful on server. I am going to give you a +1 though you are too good at finding us.

<3 Love is the answer
I want to give you a +1 because of all the help you are with ghosters and hackers but you need to promise that you won't go on killing rampage when on the server, it doesn't look good if we have staff being accused of cheating and will turn people away. If you agree to that then I say +1
you have 225 hours
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
+1
You help a lot when staff is on. I have nothing wrong with you getting insanely amount of kills.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Dude just yes! he is always on always follows the rules he will be an amazing staff. +1 all the way love ya speedy even when you steal my kills!!!!
EXECUTE ORDER 66
+1 Do I really need to say anything if so, Speedy is pretty helpful while on server and everyone knows and likes him enough said.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
+1, should be pretty obvious.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 I think everyone has already said what I would say.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
+1 for me as well, Would love to have that bugger on the team! He knows the rules very well, socailize with others good, helps new players out, but damn does he knows my spots on there! :D CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO BE ON THE TEAM BRO !