Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Junky's Staff Application
Ingame Name: Junkystuff36

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157611221

Time Played: ~168 hrs

When First Joined: 7 months ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I can play everyday. I play about 9 am to 1 pm. My time zone is EST.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Supporter

What can you do to help the community:  I usually get on the server early and I want to help when the server is usually staff-less earlier in the day.

Why you want to help the community:  I think there is a great community that I can help support.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, but I don't know where the thread was and It was on a whole different forum so it would take a while for me to find the thread.

How did you find us?: I was looking for a server one day and I found this.

Other: Nothin' else.
Going to have to deny this app as you’re missing base requirements. There’s only 5 hours of activity in the month, which is from the last few days. Also, you will need some time on the forums / in the community so that people know who you are. You may apply again on Sept. 12

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon