Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speedydog's Trusted Application!
+1 Speedy is mature, hes good at catching ghosters, hackers, etc. He helps staff, he's fxcking good at the game, and the community is always happy to see him when he gets on.
+1. Handles situations very professionally and would always like to help out. As Nuru said, the community knows him very well, and many times catches hackers.
Very friendly player, not salty, never cheats, helps a lot and is a PRO +1
  •  (=^-ω-^=)
+1 from me, definitely knows the rules and has plenty of hours, very friendly

[Image: giphy.gif]
in my opinion speedy would make a perfect addition to our comunity. he is online offten and is very experienced in our server. he knows his way around this game inside and out; just look at his K/D! we would be lucky to have him on our team! +1 from me for sure!!!
+0 To good at the game and everytime i've seen you on, you just kill everyone open crates and leave. But I havent been on nearly enough so thats why i'm staying neutral. Good luck tho.
[Image: Epic-Samurai.gif?fit=750%2C353&quality=8...=all&ssl=1]
+1 Great player and respected.
+0
Haven't gamed with you much recently so I don't really have anything to say positive or negative.

I hope you get what you want though, looks like a lot of positive feedback from everyone.
Im sorry but your staff app has been Denied. You may apply again on 9/21/18.
[Image: giphy.gif]