Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since people keep posting in the TTT Ban Request Archives
Stop posting in the archives, says right there that is where "Finished Ban Requests" are to be move to. Post your Ban Request outside of the archive. Here's a quick guide on where to do it. Reason I bring this up is Staff may not be looking in the archives. If that's the case, the reported player may never be punished. Post in the correct Sub Forum please.

The point of the archives are to keep The Ban Request board organized and clean, it also helps staff know if there are any unfinished reports on the forums that need to be attended to. Queef or someone with Web Admin privileges should really restrict so people can't post there, because it's happening too frequently.

Thank you, that is all.
[Image: ahABEUi.png]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Ok my bad
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(03-02-2018, 10:34 PM)Foxka Wrote: Ok my bad

You didn't do anything. It's mainly players / staff below Moderator posting Ban Requests inside the Archive.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
(03-02-2018, 10:50 PM)Christian Wrote:
(03-02-2018, 10:34 PM)Foxka Wrote: Ok my bad

You didn't do anything. It's mainly players / staff below Moderator posting Ban Requests inside the Archive.

Whoa whoa hol' up hol' up! Prince Nicky ain't no doofus. He puts his in the right spot
Pretty sure I've been putting it in the right spot, hopefully.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
I'm bumping so people are more aware not to post in the archives.

Also can an Admin deny post permissions in there? Thanks.
Normally every thread in there is already locked. Only on one occasion did I find a thread postable.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
I've done this a few times. I find the best way to fix it as a user is to copy everything from the original post, delete the post in the archive, and paste all the copied stuff into a new post in the correct area.