Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tons of Suggestions
Skyscraper is a unique map that has invisible walls everywhere so getting out of the map will be difficult without unstuck so map editing wouldnt really be needed.

Edit: 

Swords: I know dink asked people to find some sort of sword or even light sabres to use so we found working ones that we think work well, however the lighsabres came with force abilities like force lightning and force push and we know that would never be allowed so we avoided including them.

Skins: we know skins just got added so there most likely won't be added any time soon, these skins are suggestions for the future when we feel new skins should be added in or old skins be replaced. 

Weapons: There are too many SMGs and Pistols, cuttinf some of them out and replacing them with updated weapons or weapons of different classes would bring a good variety to the server. We recommend a shotgun and it would be nice to have more premium weapons in the premium shop that would make people want to donate, aka the kitty gun.

Maps: All the maps are highly edited and seem well suited for the server, we tested all the invisible walls with high gravity so we know people with jump packs can't get out. The best two by fare are skyscraper and the kwah wearhouse, they are different that what we usually have but have enough rooms, hiding spaces, or a decently sized map for the amount of players that can fill the server.

Accessories: Currently the only utility we have is the jumppack, the angle wings could be a good Premium alternative, it does not jump any higher than the jump pack even with the double jump so there would be no difference there however the perk of these is that you can glide with them. If added it should be put under the premium section as the premium alternative to the jumppack, every category has a premium alternative except the jump pack so we feel this would encourage more to donate or to save their premium points.

Hats: there are alot of bland hats that we have on the server, this part doesn't see much attention so we thought we would include some new hat ideas that could replace the hats we currently have and we included enough in case all the hats in the regular shop come in a single download pack 

Pets: I've never actually seen a new pet added so this would be nice, however I do not know how the system works so I just found an npc that looked like it could be added to the same rarity as the corgi, helecopter, and fast zombie. While people have brought up the idea of pokemon, I have not been able to find any that were the correct file size.

Gamemodes: Tori and I feel that with how popular the Dinkleberg servers are nowadays there could be a larger variety of servers added, right now we have two prophunt servers. One of these or a game mode that never gets played could easily be replaced with a popular alternative, hide and seek would be a good one as YouTubers play it alot making people want to play it themselves, same with Freeze Tag. However a big one would be hunger games, with the popularity of battle royal games this one is sure to be one of Dinklebergs more popular game modes.

Messages In This Thread
Tons of Suggestions - by Tamiko - 08-15-2018, 07:34 AM
RE: Tons of Suggestions - by MinuteMonarch - 08-15-2018, 09:46 AM
RE: Tons of Suggestions - by [black]Tronald - 08-15-2018, 12:06 PM
RE: Tons of Suggestions - by Traitor - 08-15-2018, 02:03 PM
RE: Tons of Suggestions - by TheUltraFish - 08-15-2018, 02:08 PM
RE: Tons of Suggestions - by Daddy Shank - 08-15-2018, 03:48 PM
RE: Tons of Suggestions - by §4Bacon [pink]Tits - 08-27-2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Tons of Suggestions - by TheDerpGamer - 08-27-2018, 04:13 PM
RE: Tons of Suggestions - by Old Man Voss - 08-27-2018, 07:17 PM
RE: Tons of Suggestions - by TheSadMinion - 09-22-2018, 06:19 AM
RE: Tons of Suggestions - by Adelina Phoenix - 11-18-2018, 05:11 PM