Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
?
Are we ever gonna fix the thing where mods can't choose the +50 bonus health........I miss having 175 health because of the boost and the bold boose
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
The same time Dink decides to actually do some proper work on the server, wich is at least 9 months away, so… patience I suppose?

Or its never gonna get changed because who the fuck cares about what needs to be changed, no-one with power to change stuff cares!
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
I don’t think so since it was a donor only thing and all the tmods were technically dtmods since thermal tmod rank was broken
[Image: giphy.gif]
Mods aren't supposed to have it. Donors and tmods have it because there donation ranks(well tmod isn't anymore).
former admin2
This is why I resigned
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(08-19-2018, 06:07 PM)TheDerpGamer Wrote: This is why I resigned

yes
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
except the bonus given to donors have been given to staff before. IE before ps2 when weapons was its own plugin mods had all gun options, mods have 2 votes for map votes, mods have access to donor stuff in ps2. Staff are treated as donors in all perks pretty much except this one.
Staff should receive / have Donor perks imo. (Trusted & Moderator)
Matt is honestly trying to make an attempt to start fixing the server. Dink gave him some powers to start the ground work but all we can do is wait and let it progress. Have patience people. Help is coming.
(08-22-2018, 12:14 PM)Renzo Wrote: Matt is honestly trying to make an attempt to start fixing the server. Dink gave him some powers to start the ground work but all we can do is wait and let it progress. Have patience people. Help is coming.

Fixing :OMEGALUL:
merry christmas xbox