Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yiggyity Yootiy
Ingame Name: Capable Peach43

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69957303

Time Played: 140+ hours

When First Joined: Few months ago.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): CST. About 7-12 hours a day.

Sponsor(s): 

Rank Desired: Trusted (I'd like Owner tho.)

Current Rank: Regular 

What can you do to help the community: I'm a over bit of a minge not gonna go around that, I'm young aka I got a shit voice and no one likes that. BUT! I am all day (My days anyways) I'm home schooled and only have to spend about 1-2 hours on the week days doing school and I spend most my time on the server.

Why you want to help the community: Because I've be come attached to it. Slowly it's becoming crapery for people to play on as there is less and less staff so when new people join they get a bad time.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Ban-Appeal The other one is gone but it was forgiving by the guy (Rdm and leave) I had shot him for T-Baiting and then left before replying to my report.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

How did you find us?: Scrooolllling about the server list of TTT

Other: I'm going to be honest I don't think I should be staff for too long and would even be good with it being taken away after more staff join I just think that I'm on all the time and with the small staff team I might be able to assist a small bit.
-1. Yeah, you are on a lot and are active but with you being on I've not seen you do any ban requests, and you do RDM a fair amount and get hotheaded sometimes when punished for doing so. Noble cause, but you have to work on attitude and maturity before I would recommend you to be staff
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(08-19-2018, 08:04 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: -1. Yeah, you are on a lot and are active but with you being on I've not seen you do any ban requests, and you do RDM a fair amount and get hotheaded sometimes when punished for doing so. Noble cause, but you have to work on attitude and maturity before I would recommend you to be staff

What do you mean by me not doing ban requests?

Other than that all fair points
(08-19-2018, 08:09 PM)V//--XnX--\V Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 08:04 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: -1. Yeah, you are on a lot and are active but with you being on I've not seen you do any ban requests, and you do RDM a fair amount and get hotheaded sometimes when punished for doing so. Noble cause, but you have to work on attitude and maturity before I would recommend you to be staff

What do you mean by me not doing ban requests?

Other than that all fair points

Ban request is when you're on the server without staff or Moderators for that fact, and someone does something that requires a ban (RDM and leave, Mass RDM, etc.). You get proof of the person doing said thing (screenshots of chat, logs, etc.) and their name and steam ID, and post it in the TTT ban requests section on the forums. Sometimes this is uncontrollable that you cannot post any ban requests if there is always a Mod on when you are on, otherwise they like to see you taking responsibilty and filling out ban requests.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(08-19-2018, 08:48 PM)City Wrote: Ban request is when you're on the server without staff or Moderators for that fact, and someone does something that requires a ban (RDM and leave, Mass RDM, etc.). You get proof of the person doing said thing (screenshots of chat, logs, etc.) and their name and steam ID, and post it in the TTT ban requests section on the forums. Sometimes this is uncontrollable that you cannot post any ban requests if there is always a Mod on when you are on, otherwise they like to see you taking responsibilty and filling out ban requests.

Thank you for that from now I will start posting my videos I record rdm and crap I just feel like a ass when ever I make posts trying to get people banned like they might think I'm doing it because I don't like pople.
-1, like Dildo said you are active but I have seen you RDM a fair amount then getting hotheaded about it afterwards.

Also you forgot to mention your ban last month which was for another rdm & leave (that one being a targeted/revenge rdm on guru which you also clearly lied in the report from what I remember.), gag avoidance, and targeted rdm/harassment. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/tttbans/...1531074715

I was actually here for this ban and remember the level of immaturity and the negative attitude you showed during your time on the server during this ban and I don't think that has changed enough to level that is expected from a staff member since the time of that ban specifically. Also not to mention the whole laundry list of what's wrong with each of those reasons in the ban which is not acceptable behavior for anyone who plays on the server.
I have to agree, you rdm a fair bit and don't handle yourself well when issues arise. Work on that, and for now Im going to -1 this app.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Your application has been denied. We feel you need to work on a level head and some general maturity before becoming a staff member

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon