Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Request
Offender's Name: mippy, Vital, Shaneinei™, 0ptik, Dad, Cube

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52531396, STEAM_0:0:70382502, STEAM_0:1:127383124, STEAM_0:0:148545443, STEAM_0:1:70835965STEAM_0:1:192820597 (They are in order corresponding with names)

Potential Witnesses: Speedydog, boinkmatic, Old Man Voss, Djrulz

Reason to Ban: Harassing staff, harassing other players, mic and chat spam, racial slurs, ghosting

Proof: Screenshots,  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxzB89X_cow

Other: I have screenshots, Dj recorded everything, they eventually began calling Speedy a whiteknight. 0ptik had also left once to avoid punishment and was almost immediately gagged upon returning to the server.

Screenshot #6

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
The other players were even complaining about them. 
I witnessed many times in which they were making jaded comments about kuono.
 You can also see in discord where they claim to be the ones getting harassed.
+1 wasn't there the whole time but when I joined they were trolling and harassing  players and staff.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
+1 for sure, these guys were only on to break rules such as harassing staff and players, and mic spamming. When they actually played, they ghosted with each other.
And here is another screenshot after everyone but Speedy and I left.

Nothing happened here.
+1 A prime example of what "the night crowd" looks like. Kuono receives far more of this behavior than she or anyone deserves.
As for anything else, the recording speaks for itself
Screenshot #8 from the 'first hour' of this mess.

Nothing happened here.
[gBan] Tamiko has banned mippy - Duration: Indefinitely! (Harassing staff, harassing other players, mic and chat spam, racial slurs, ghosting//Ban Report 8/21/18)
[gBan] Tamiko has banned Vital - Duration: Indefinitely! (Harassing staff, harassing other players, mic and chat spam, racial slurs, ghosting//Ban Report 8/21/18)
[gBan] Tamiko has banned Shaneinei™ - Duration: Indefinitely! (Harassing staff, harassing other players, mic and chat spam, racial slurs, ghosting//Ban Report 8/21/18)
[gBan] Tamiko has banned 0ptik - Duration: Indefinitely! (Harassing staff, harassing other players, mic and chat spam, racial slurs, ghosting//Ban Report 8/21/18)
[gBan] Tamiko has banned Dad - Duration: Indefinitely! (Harassing staff, harassing other players, mic and chat spam, racial slurs, ghosting//Ban Report 8/21/18)
[gBan] Tamiko has banned Cube - Duration: Indefinitely! (Harassing staff, harassing other players, mic and chat spam, racial slurs, ghosting//Ban Report 8/21/18)
[Image: giphy.gif]